Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Archangel Micha'el


At last!!! I started a very special and, I believe, significant project today. The Archangel Micha'el at the front door of Tim & Lindsay's home. This is a joint project which is not only an awesome marketing vehicle for my murals but will shine the brilliant Light of this celestial being to all who visit here.

Micha'el is the Right Hand of God, the Archistrategos (chief commander) of Heavenly Armies, the angel of repentance, righteousness, mercy and sanctification. He is best known for having cast Belial (Lucifer) into the pit. Micha'el also oversees Lightworkers.

As we all progress on this path of spiritual enlightenment/growth/ascension my prayer is that the Light will shine brightly in and from us. Thanks Tim for allowing me to share your vision - I am honoured.

No comments: