Tuesday, September 30, 2008

so much happening....

I have come to realise that the sense of urgency I have been feeling for a looong time is not unfounded......don't read the news much, or listen to heresay, but it seems there are some crazy things happening out there...more so than usual....US financial stuff that is very questionable, political madness in our own country.....rumours of war and more.....alien sightings and warnings thereof.....and as I contemplate this all, experiencing the rising level of consciousness amongst so many, I realise community is becoming increasingly important.

Despsite the fact that ours may seem to be happening slower than we would like, I know that I know that all things will happen as they must - for me there is no longer the pressure of "must I do this or that".....where I am, what is going down in my life and what is not, only reinforces for me the absolute faith that it IS...and I love that

No comments: