Thursday, June 27, 2013

Just BE .........

Are things as hectic for you???  Is your day also filled with only 17 hours??  I was encouraged to read that others are experiencing the same.

We are certainly living in exciting, challenging, trying, productive, hectic times....but for me, it has been a great lesson on a number of fronts.
  • I am fully surrendered to Creator...knowing that as I yield and trust, the Divine Plan is unfolding as it must.
  • Yes, we should have goals, dreams, purposes and a plan, which I do... but even in that framework, things don't always work as I envisage....and that's OK! They work out as they should! To quote a great visionary


  •  It's OK to just breathe and be...those times of refreshing and restoring are required.
  •  Have fun along the way
  • Trust you intuition...your gut...your instinct...the small voice inside where Spirit resides.
  • Work on your own inner stuff...what I call "dealing & healing" ...we cannot change that which we do not acknowledge and confront.  Everything we need to assist ourselves with spiritual evolution is within...yes we may need support and assistance and that is always available too - through our Divine helpers and angels, and through other humans, who often "just happen" along our paths at the right time with the right words.  Develop your sense of discernment and connection to Great Spirit ~ the more you do, the easier it becomes to just know.  Trust me on this!
  • I often found myself at a crossroad, with the choice of going east or west ~ there were times in my life where the decision was agonising ~ but I have come to accept that it's all OK and which ever way you choose, that is your next decision....and if it is a meander, we're always gently brought back onto our path.
  • Know that you are NEVER alone!

No comments: