Monday, October 4, 2010

Caceres 11 & 12 August 2010

What a beautiful town! It is so old, with amazing castles and little cobbled streets. I just love it! (But then it seems that i just love every place I go to!!). I am spoilt...Raine treated me to a night in a "proper" hotel...quite delightful after bunk beds in the backpackers...I have my own bathroom, a TV and an airconditioner! Thanks sweetheart!!

Spend most of my time just wandering through the many winding streets. I see a beautiful leather backpack but decide not to buy it as I am on a tight budget until I get a feel for the flow of money! I am regretting still...darn...but I believe the leather goods in Morocco are even better in quality and price...so I accept that.

Yaaay!! Thelia has materialised the vehicle...we find each other in the town square...what a joyous meeting...much shouts of delight and hugs.

And off we go...in the car of lovely elf, Sofie...life is a treat!!

No comments: