Sunday, September 14, 2014

A Day Out in My 'Hood

Another day where I am acutely aware of my blessings!  Out and about in the Overberg, taking the sho't left to McGregor, travelling on dusty roads running parallel to the majestic Riviersonderend mountains, my day was filled with synchronicities and signs.  Thank you!

This may just be that place that I have been looking for...at the end of a road that goes nowhere...no supermarkets...no banks...beautiful, gentle energies and the sentinals that I love most in a 360º view.

En route from home I snapped these delights ~

My mountain - home is in the kloof just in front of the big one :)


Synchronised moos




Delicious lunch of a simply divine double baked cheese souffle and chocolate nemesis followed by a peaceful read at Temenos retreat




Spotted in McGregor Valley




Breathtaking skies through the roadside grasses and more animals performing synchronised posing!!





siiiiiggggghhhhh :)  My cup runneth over ❤ ❤ ❤


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Stunning!

Lee said...

Yay!!! Someone looked at my blog :D Thx Jels .. as you can see I am having a great deal of fun ... lovelove xx