Tuesday, August 12, 2014

The End of a Season Pt2

My quest to find my own home has been an interesting and challenging one indeed.  Although today I am one step closer, I am not quite there yet.  At least I am in the area which is my first choice with 3 months or so to find "the spot"!

One thing I of which I am keenly aware - my life has been about synchronicities, "co-incidences", sometimes mind-baffling events that bring me to where I should be.  This is especially true since my gypsy days began some 6 years ago.

I've been looking for either land to buy, where I can build an organic home; or possibly a like-minded eco-community that I could join; or even getting someone to invest in a property that I could develop as a healing retreat, offering weekend get-aways, vision quests, artist retreats, counselling etc etc.  This would be my first prize as it was shown to me in a vision in 2001 and I have been holding on to that since.  Getting closer!!

But none of this seems to be coming through for me right now.  I do not give up on my dream, but am totally surrendered and trust that all is as it should be.  In the last 3 months I have known that I really need to move into the actualisation of my dream.  On 24 July I posted this on Facebook

"I need my space...my studio...my mountain...my roots down... it is time. Thank you"

Four days later I was visiting a dear friend in Pretoria.  I am not an early riser by choice, but I sat bolt upright in bed on Sunday morning at 05:45, one eye wide open and considering getting up to make a latte.  Then that same Voice said to me "Go onto Gumtree"  Blearily, I did just that and searched for "cottage to rent".  The first ad I see seems perfect, except that it is only for 3 months.  I thought "what the heck, I will email and see if there is a possibility of it being longer term".   A few hours later Elke (who had posted the ad some 16 hours earlier) and I had a chat, found we had much in common and both felt that the solution was perfect for each other.  I was astounded....although I shouldn't really be any more ...this is how Lee rolls!!  

GREAT EXCITEMENT!!!!!

I have my space, my studio, my mountain, my pure spring water.  Blessed beyond measure and sooooo grateful.

This felt so right and everything fell in to place.  Within 10 days I left Johannesburg where I had been enjoying an extended visit to my children and grandchild.  With just one day in Kommetjie to pack and say farewell to friends, I headed out to the very beautiful Riviersonderend Valley and to my new home...at least until November.  




No comments: